[IPT] IPT connection problem

"Markus Döring (GBIF)" mdoering at gbif.org
Tue May 12 11:47:45 CEST 2009

Mickael,
the latest IPT war snapshot can be found here:

ftp://ftp.gbif.org/projects/ipt/downloads/ipt-1.0RC2-SNAPSHOT.war

This version logs connection problems and also uses in addition to
tomcat logging an ipt.log file inside the data/logging dir.
It also shows a simple message if you configure a bad connection in
the manager UI.
If you have time, please use this to find out more about your mysql
conenction problem.

thanks,
Markus