[IPT] IPT connection problem

Mickael Graf mickael.graf at nrm.se
Mon May 11 14:36:29 CEST 2009

Sorry for posting at the wrong place.

The database name is correct, and IPT runs on the same server as the
mysql database. This database works perfectly with our TAPIRLink
provider.

The MySQL server version is 5.0.45 and Connector/J has version 5.1.7. It
has been tested against Java 1.6.0 (OpenJDK) and against Sun Java 6
Update 12. None of this worked.

Cheers,
Mickaël

--