[IPT] IPT 1.0b.8 online

"Markus Döring (GBIF)" mdoering at gbif.org
Thu Mar 19 15:59:30 CET 2009

Burke,
thanks for reminding. It should be fixed in the online demo now and
I've also uploaded a new war version 1.0b.9 to google with that patch.
That same version also adresses issues with sql sources that Jörg
discovered and the spinning wheel when publishing resources for the
first time (also see Jörgs mail).

We have uploaded data now successfully from mysql, postgres and MS SQL
Server.

cheers,
Markus