[IPT] IPT 1.0b.8 online

Burke Chih-Jen Ko burkeker at gate.sinica.edu.tw
Wed Mar 18 11:39:26 CET 2009

Yes. Thank you for explaining. I suggest the paragraphs can be put
into the documentation.

I use the data source as PonTaurus and upload a 'duplicate PonTaurus'
resource, although not registered, it takes forever to the next page
after clicking "publish". You can check it on http://ipt.gbif.org.

Also, I am not sure if you or Tim had received a message I sent on
Mar. 12th regarding the updating of geographic coverage information.
It seems the problem still exists. I've saved after dragging a region
but can't see it when I navigate back. Or should I report it on the
google code anyway?

Thanks!

Burke