[IPT] SQL datasource upload

Tim Robertson trobertson at gbif.org
Wed Mar 18 11:06:14 CET 2009

Hi Jörg

I've looked through the code and it is not possible to switch on the
SQL logging through configuration.  I will change this for the next
release so that the SQL is logged prior to execution for easier debug.

Could you please check the SQLServer logs and report if the query
reaches the DB?

Cheers,

Tim