[IPT] SQL datasource upload

"Holetschek, Jörg" j.holetschek at bgbm.org
Wed Mar 18 10:48:21 CET 2009

Hi Markus,

I've tried to upload data from our SQL server database, after creating one datasource and 11 mappings.
The upload takes only a second and ends up with 0 records uploaded, even though I can't find an error in the logs... Is there something I need to do first?

INFO pool-1-thread-1-OccUploadTask.call(105) | Import preparation took 78 ms
INFO pool-1-thread-1-OccUploadTask.uploadCore(225) | Starting upload of core records for resource Desmids
INFO pool-1-thread-1-DarwinCoreManagerHibernate.removeAll(41) | Removed 0 DarwinCores bound to resource Desmids
INFO pool-1-thread-1-DarwinCoreManagerHibernate.flagAllAsDeleted(109) | 0 org.gbif.provider.model.DarwinCore records of resource were flagged as deleted.
INFO pool-1-thread-1-OccStatManagerHibernate.removeAll(41) | Removed 0 OccStatByRegionAndTaxons bound to resource Desmids
INFO pool-1-thread-1-TreeNodeSupportHibernate.removeAll(85) | Removed 0 taxons bound to resource Desmids
INFO pool-1-thread-1-TreeNodeSupportHibernate.removeAll(85) | Removed 0 regions bound to resource Desmids
INFO pool-1-thread-1-AnnotationManagerHibernate.removeAll(133) | Removed 2 annotations bound to resource Desmids

Cheers,
Jörg