[IPT] requesting a feature for posting elements written in regional language

Tim Robertson trobertson at gbif.org
Mon Jun 22 13:17:02 CEST 2009

Hi Chih-Jen,

Sorry for this delayed reply.  Markus and I discussed this and the
most obvious solution would be to create an extension for those fields
that would have multilingual values.  This way we could have seve
multilingual values for various fields.

On your IPT could you please look at http://YOUR_IPT_URL/admin/
extension.html?id=1 and perhaps create a table of the values that you
feel you would need in such an extension?

We will then create the extension definition and perhaps ask if you
can evaluate it with some sample data?

Best wishes,

Tim