[IPT] IPT beta available

Tim Robertson trobertson at gbif.org
Thu Feb 5 10:33:00 CET 2009

Hi all,

I am in a meeting so must be quick, but here is the configuration file.

The important thing is to increase the maximum memory.  To achieve
this is different on each operating system.  Somehow you will set -Xmx1G

If you have difficulties with this, please announce to the list with
your operating system, and tomcat version and we can help.

Thanks,

Tim