[IPT] Publishing a resource

Holetschek, Jörg j.holetschek at bgbm.org
Thu Aug 27 12:40:45 CEST 2009

Dear Tim, Markus, et al,

I'm trying to publish a resource on our IPT installation (http://de.mirror.gbif.org/ipt/manage/resource.html?resource_id=12). The progress symbol is shown for a second or two, then everyhting's the same as before.

In the tomcat log, I find two errors:
WARN TP-Processor3-HttpBaseManager.registerResource(121) | Organisation is not registered. Cannot register resources
WARN TP-Processor3-OccResourceManagerHibernate.updateRegistry(148) | Failed to communicate with registry

Is there something I need to do before? Or is the second error the cause for the first one?

Cheers from Berlin,
Jorg