[IPT] IPT Maven build error

Dave Martin David.Martin at csiro.au
Wed Aug 26 08:14:02 CEST 2009

Hi Aaron,

The missing jar is here:

http://oodt.jpl.nasa.gov/download/private/com/oracle/ojdbc/14/

If you download ojdbc-14.jar to a local directory and run

mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=ojdbc -DartifactId=ojdbc -
Dversion=14 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=ojdbc-14.jar -Dpackaging=jar -
DgeneratePom=true -DcreateChecksum=true

this should get it working for you.

Im guessing one of the repositories this is usually pulled down from
is offline for some reason.

Cheers

Dave Martin