[IPT] IPT Maven build error

Aaron Steele eightysteele at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 01:26:11 CEST 2009

As an experiment, I disabled Maven tests via command line 'mvn
-Dmaven.test.skip=true' which results in the following new errors:

http://txtb.in/4db

Basically the error is a BeanDefinitionStoreException that's thrown by
Jetty while initializing the Spring root WebApplicationContext. It
happens because of an invalid bean definition named 'cfg' in
applicationContext.xml that can't resolve placeholder 'ipt.datadir',
though I haven't figured out why the placeholder is causing problems
yet.

--

Sent from Berkeley, CA, United States