[IPT] Questions

Mickael Graf mickael.graf at nrm.se
Wed Apr 29 09:46:19 CEST 2009

Hi Tim

Well I clicked as well on "Resend password" a few minutes ago, but I am
still waiting. I asked my admin to check if some mail were caught in our
filters but he just told me there's nothing there.

Did other people outside GBIF get their password before? I wonder if it
can be some firewall or mail settings on your side.

Cheers,
Mickaël

mailto:mickael.graf at nrm.se