[IPT] Questions

Tim Robertson trobertson at gbif.org
Wed Apr 29 09:40:44 CEST 2009

Hi Mickael,

So I just pretended to create an IPT and register it in GBIF Sweden,
and I clicked "resend password" at the bottom.  The logs show an email
to you just sent.

Could you please check that you received it?  When you select resend
password at the bottom of your IPT it should also send one to you.

Thanks

Tim