[IPT] IPT RC1 released

"Markus Döring (GBIF)" mdoering at gbif.org
Fri Apr 3 15:00:57 CEST 2009

Dear all,

we are happy to announce the first release candidate of the IPT.
As usual we have an online demo, a war archive & geoserver zip for
your local installation and a mac standalone version to play with on
your desktop without the need to install anything more:

* online demo
http://ipt.gbif.org

* a war archive & geoserver.zip for your own tomcat installation
* a mac standalone version incl geoserver
http://code.google.com/p/gbif-providertoolkit/downloads/list?can=3

There you will also find the initial version of the user manual which
Arnaud Reveillon is currently working on. He will be glad about any
feedback you provide to this list and suggestions on what needs more
explanations. If you encounter problems, please report them as usual
in the issue tracker:
http://code.google.com/p/gbif-providertoolkit/issues/list

We are collecting bug fixes for the next release, but will provide
snapshot versions for the interested on GBIFs ftp server:
ftp://ftp.gbif.org/projects/ipt/downloads/

A Version history and list of fixed bugs for the snapshot is available
too:
http://code.google.com/p/gbif-providertoolkit/wiki/VersionHistory

best wishes,
Markus