[Hosted-Portals] GBIF hosted portals - availability for community call in September

Mélianie Raymond mraymond at gbif.org
Tue Sep 6 09:42:19 UTC 2022

Dear all,

We would like to schedule our next GBIF hosted portals community call.

We have some new teams joining this group and would like to catch up on all hosted portals:

  *   For those who have not yet launched, we would welcome an update on plans and progress, and especially feedback on anything that is blocking you from going live.

  *   For those who have launched, we would welcome any tips on how you have been promoting your portal, and any feedback you have received from your users.

  *   And from all of you, we would like to invite ideas on which feature you would like to see developed next.

Please indicate your availability to join a call using this doodle poll: https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/azKBjomb

We will come back to you with a zoom link and agenda once we have set the date.

Best,
Mélianie
Dr. Mélianie Raymond
Senior Programme Officer for Node Development
GBIF Secretariat
Universitetsparken 15
DK-2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
Tel.: +45 35 32 14 96