[Hosted-Portals] Final group call for GBIF hosted portals pilot phase - doodle poll and draft agenda

Mélianie Raymond mraymond at gbif.org
Fri Nov 26 15:50:40 UTC 2021

Dear all,

Thanks for your replies.

Based on the doodle poll, I am pleased to confirm our final group call on Wednesday 8 December at 15:30-17:00 CET/UTC+1 (Copenhagen time).

Please use this zoom link for the meeting: https://ucph-ku.zoom.us/j/4188519428

Please also remember to send us input to the questions below via email if you are unable to join the call.

Looking forward to it!
Mélianie