[Hosted-Portals] Help to use the documentation layout and the nice left menu

Morten Høfft mhoefft at gbif.org
Fri Feb 26 21:49:02 UTC 2021

Hi Camila
I've added a functional example to your repo
https://hp-colombian-biodiversity.gbif-staging.org/footer/terminosCondiciones/TerminosCondiciones

First we need to configure the sidebar menu. It can be any file and property in the _data folder. As long as the configuration follow the format in this file
https://github.com/gbif/hp-colombian-biodiversity/commit/2ec5dc5e91ce85a2bb249e674c6fa9ac985111c4

Secondly we need to reference that specific sidebar configuration.
https://github.com/gbif/hp-colombian-biodiversity/commit/5202120803753795bcfdc0cc95d50eb4367d6804

Hope that helps

Best
Morten