[GloBI] Ontology of Biotic Interactions?

Bates, Robert P robert.bates at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Nov 20 03:21:56 CET 2018

Hi John,

We’ve been working with subsets of the OBO Relation Ontology (which if I’m not mistaken is also what GloBI uses) to provide the concepts for interaction relationships in our VERA modeling system:

http://www.obofoundry.org/ontology/ro.html

-R

Robert Bates
Research Scientist

Design & Intelligence Lab
Georgia Institute of Technology
Technology Square Research Building, 85 5th Street NW, Atlanta, GA 30308
e: rbates8 at gatech.edu<mailto:rbates8 at gatech.edu>
m: 770.713.8531