[GloBI] Ontology of Biotic Interactions?

Jorrit Poelen jhpoelen at xs4all.nl
Wed Dec 19 01:54:31 CET 2018

Hey John -

I've shared your desire to get a table of interactions terms of the
Relations Ontology (RO) with Chris Mungall, the maintainer of RO (cc-ed)
via https://github.com/oborel/obo-relations/issues/295 .

Meanwhile, I've created a minimal table of RO interaction terms for you
to consider:

https://github.com/globalbioticinteractions/nomer/blob/master/nomer/src/test/resources/org/globalbioticinteractions/nomer/match/ro.tsv

or

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/globalbioticinteractions/nomer/master/nomer/src/test/resources/org/globalbioticinteractions/nomer/match/ro.tsv

If you have suggestions on adding terms (I am sure the list is
incomplete), please do share / document them via
https://github.com/oborel/obo-relations#requesting-new-relations . If
that is doesn't work for you, please feel free to share a list here and
we can probably figure something out.

Hope this helps,

-jorrit