[GBIF-Asia] Asia office Hour starting now

Vijay Barve vbarve at gbif.org
Thu May 18 07:03:58 UTC 2023

Hello

At 16:00 GMT+9 ( 15:00 Taipei, 14:00 Jakarta,  12:30 India) on every Thursday, we Asia Regional Support Team will have an "Office Hour" to answer your questions and share knowledge about GBIF and Biodiversity Informatics, LIVE at https://ufl.zoom.us/j/94020649634

Office Hour, you have a way to participate in and:

1) have your questions answered;

2) learn about what questions other Asian colleagues may have;

3) Or, just get to know more about GBIF data mobilization and use.

This is a casual meet-up for all of us. Lily, Melissa, Chihjen and Vijay are here every Thursday. Don't be shy and you're welcome even to just drop in to say "Hi!".

Please do share the meeting link to team members. We look forward to seeing you !

Best regards,

Asia Regional Project Support Team

www.gbif.org/<http://www.gbif.org/>