[COL-Users] Unstable COL identifiers in latest October release

Markus Döring mdoering at gbif.org
Fri Nov 24 15:28:46 UTC 2023

Hello,

I am extremely glad to inform you that we have just published the new November edition of the Catalogue of Life Checklist, which has reverted its identifiers to use the previous stable and short ones as we used to know them:
<https://preview.catalogueoflife.org/2023/11/24/release>
Monthly Release November 2023<https://preview.catalogueoflife.org/2023/11/24/release>
preview.catalogueoflife.org<https://preview.catalogueoflife.org/2023/11/24/release>
[favicon.ico]<https://preview.catalogueoflife.org/2023/11/24/release>