[Bid-community] Introducing Katia Cezón

Katia Cezón katia at gbif.es
Thu Aug 18 11:02:17 CEST 2016

Hi BID Community!

My name is Katia Cezón, I work at the Spanish node of the Global Biodiversity Information Facility (GBIF) http://www.gbif.es/ , located at the Real Jardín Botánico (Madrid). I have been working at GBIF from 2010 where I am responsible for supporting users and institutions in all the issues related with the publication of biodiversity data through GBIF network.

This activities includes information on standards, technical support on digitization software and data quality control in order to guarantee the coherence between national initiatives and the GBIF information architecture.

I hope to learn of your projects and share experiences with you!

Regards,

Katia

Katia Cezón

GBIF.ES, Unidad de Coordinación         Tel. +34 91 4203017 x 273
 Real Jardín Botánico - CSIC                     katia at gbif.es
 Plaza de Murillo, 2                                   www.gbif.es
 28014 Madrid, Spain                               www.twitter.com/GbifEs