[API-users] Occurrence download API throwing 406 errors

Federico Mendez fmendez at gbif.org
Tue Dec 4 08:37:17 CET 2018

Scott, sorry for that breaking change, but we have changed the response type of “/v1/occurrence/download/request” It was incorrectly set to respond with JSON when in reality returns “text/plain” (a download key or identifier). If possible please change the response in the rgbif package.
Please let us know if that fixes the issue and if we can assist you in any other way.

Best, Federico.