[API-users] Broken Endpoint?

Sandy Cheeks viper_gx at web.de
Wed Jul 19 13:12:04 CEST 2017

Hi,

the /species/{int}/media endpoint seems to be broken. The result set is
alway empty, even for the ID linked in the examples under
http://www.gbif.org/developer/species . In December 2016, I was able to
get plenty of Images for different bird-species through the API, but now
this is not possible anymore. I need to do this because I am trying to
train an AI used for image classification in context of my master's thesis.

Could somebody tell me if anything changed and I'm doing something wrong
or I am right and the empty result really is caused by an error on the
server-side?

Thanks you in advance, Dayzd