[API-users] Is there any NEO4J or graph-based driver for this API ?

Mauro Cavalcanti maurobio at gmail.com
Mon May 30 14:06:11 CEST 2016

Hi,

One solution I have successfully adopted for this is to download the
records (either "manually" via browser or, yet better, using a Python
script using the fine pygbif library), storing them into a MySQL or SQLite
database and then perform the relational queries. I can provide examples if
you are interested.

Best regards,

j.escamillamolgora at lancaster.ac.uk>:

> Hola,
>
> Is there any API for making relational queries like taxonomy, location or
> timestamp?
>
> Thank you and best wishes
>
> Juan

Dr. Mauro J. Cavalcanti