[API-users] Installation key expired?

Markus Döring mdoering at gbif.org
Thu Mar 17 14:51:52 CET 2016

Rod,
it is publishingOrganizationKey in the v1 API now, not owning.
That causes the authorization to fail and hence a 403 not a bad request.

Markus

On 17 Mar 2016, at 14:38, Markus Döring <mdoering at gbif.org<mailto:mdoering at gbif.org>> wrote:

Hi Rod,
your account is linked to the following entities in our registry:

rdmpage     | 92f51af1-e917-49bc-a8ed-014ed3a77bec
rdmpage     | 645445d5-177a-475d-b2fe-69d3f6c89498

http://www.gbif.org/member/92f51af1-e917-49bc-a8ed-014ed3a77bec
is your publisher

http://www.gbif.org/member/645445d5-177a-475d-b2fe-69d3f6c89498
the installation

This all looks correct.
Can you share the URL or curl command and JSON you are trying to post?

Markus