[API-users] Installation key expired?

Markus Döring mdoering at gbif.org
Thu Mar 17 14:38:44 CET 2016

Hi Rod,
your account is linked to the following entities in our registry:

 rdmpage     | 92f51af1-e917-49bc-a8ed-014ed3a77bec
 rdmpage     | 645445d5-177a-475d-b2fe-69d3f6c89498

http://www.gbif.org/member/92f51af1-e917-49bc-a8ed-014ed3a77bec
is your publisher

http://www.gbif.org/member/645445d5-177a-475d-b2fe-69d3f6c89498
the installation

This all looks correct.
Can you share the URL or curl command and JSON you are trying to post?

Markus