[API-users] Changes in the API

Markus Döring mdoering at gbif.org
Thu Feb 5 11:35:24 CET 2015

Hi Eli,
sorry about that.
Yes, we did that change a while ago cause it was actually an oversight and considered a bug. Starting yesterday we introduced also a new DOI field on dataset and download objects.

There should be no further changes until the challenge, but afterwards we might in rare cases add new properties to the API, so it would be good if you code against that openly.
We promise not to remove or change existing properties though!

Thanks,
Markus