[API-users] lastInterpreted query param not working?

Markus Döring mdoering at gbif.org
Fri Jun 27 11:38:53 CEST 2014

Hi Ken-ichi.

we have indeed indexed iNaturalist since then. The query you have issued is looking for an exact date though. To find all records since that date you need to use a range query like this:
http://api.gbif.org/v0.9/occurrence/search?institutioncode=iNaturalist&lastInterpreted=2014-01-01,*
http://api.gbif.org/v0.9/occurrence/search?institutioncode=iNaturalist&lastInterpreted=2014-06-06,*

This is documented here and should be linked from the search parameter descriptions if they support range queries:
http://www.gbif.org/developer/summary#common

If you want to filter records for a single dataset using the datasetKey might be safer to avoid records from other datasets accidently using the same codes:
http://api.gbif.org/v0.9/occurrence/search?datasetKey=50c9509d-22c7-4a22-a47d-8c48425ef4a7&lastInterpreted=2014-06-06,*

best,
Markus

--