[API-users] Portal API: /species?name=A search is down

Markus Döring mdoering at gbif.org
Tue Jun 17 08:24:30 CEST 2014

Hi Gaurav,
the correct call to the species match service is this:
http://api.gbif.org/v0.9/species/match?name=Hoolock+hoolock%E2%80%9D

I'm surprised it did work before, I don't think we changed the URL in this release.
We *did* finally do a new deploy though yesterday morning so you should see a slightly enhanced occurrence API now.

best,
Markus

--
Markus Döring