[ALA-Portal] GBIF-BID 2020 GRANT PROPOSAL

Tim Robertson trobertson at gbif.org
Mon Jul 6 09:23:12 UTC 2020

Thank you Dr Ebigwai,

You have sent a message to the ala-portal mailing list which is intended for those seeking technical support for the ALA software they are installing and adapting.

I understand you are in the process of preparing a submission for the BID Programme, due on the 27th August. I don’t think the ALA Portal list is likely to be the best channel to help you unless you do have specific technical questions on the ALA software. I notice that you have CC’ed colleagues in GBIF Sweden though so I presume you are really looking to contact them.

If there is something more we can help with please let me know.

Thanks,
Tim