[ALA-Portal] GBIF-BID 2020 GRANT PROPOSAL

Ebigwai Joseph ebijoe4 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 08:52:30 UTC 2020

Hello.

I am Dr Joseph Ebigwai, a biodiversity expert, attached to the University
of Calabar, Calabar, Nigeria.

My application for this year's GBIF-BID grant has necessitated me to
contact you, with hopes of securing your partnership, for my project, which
highlights the following objectives:
- Biodiversity data mobilization and publication; obtaining biodiversity
data on the flora and fauna of the Niger Delta region of Nigeria, for use
in developing an online database, for ease of accessibility and referral
for utilization.
- Capacity training and workshops for relevant stakeholders on the
multi-dimensional importance of GIS mapping tools for biodiversity field
data operations and usefulness of specimen collection.
- Establishment of a Specimen Data Repository Center (SDRC) for checklist
validation and ease of digitization and subsequent mobilization.

I would be very delighted to have you come onboard to help me achieve this.
More details regarding the project proposal will be made available to you
upon request.

I would be looking forward to getting your favourable response soonest.

--

*DR. J.K. EBIGWAI (MD/CEO**)*

*Email: ebigwai.joseph at miforconsult.com
<ebigwai.joseph at miforconsult.com>Phone No: +234(0)8064173245;