[ALA-Portal] Information about your data portal for a #TuesdayPortal thread

Marie Elise Lecoq melecoq at vertnet.org
Wed Jun 19 19:52:29 CET 2019

Hello all,

As you may know, last Tuesday, we have successfully launched both videos.
We are currently working on how to improve the communication outside the
community. To accomplish this, I'm going to do a #TuesdayPortal, The main
idea is to show that data portals based on ALA works and are useful. I
creates this Google Form (https://forms.gle/NnXxzjQ4JjCQxrmG9) to have some
information about your installation. Could you please take a few minutes to
fill it?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Best,
Marie-Elise

--
Marie-Elise Lecoq
Adminitrative coordinator - Living Atlases community