[Ala-portal] [Indexation] Questions

Marie Elise Lecoq melecoq at gbif.fr
Wed May 25 23:55:02 CEST 2016

Thanks a lot Dave, especially if you are currently in leave :-)!

1. This index should be Catalog of Life if I have understood well. Maybe, I
should create a new name index (using the nameindexer tool) with the
backbone taxonomy list from GBIF.

2. It works with others codes that contain whitespaces.  The only
difference that I can see between those codes are punctuation.

3. Sorry for my first explanation not really helpful ! :-). Actually, I was
wrong, it's not a NFE.
The error takes place before the indexation itself, it happens when I try
to create the data resource (using GBIF tool or directly by creating a
dataresource and then uploading a ZIP file).
The DwC is downloaded and directly after, I got the error (see error track
below).
I think that the error come from this function (
https://github.com/AtlasOfLivingAustralia/collectory-plugin/blob/master/grails-app/services/au/org/ala/collectory/GbifService.groovy#L371)
so I guess it is when the zip file is unzipped.

2016-05-23 16:56:08,179 INFO  [DataResourceController]  Downloading file:
http://api.gbif.org/v1/occurrence/download/request/0007506-160118175350007.zip
2016-05-23 16:56:37,965 INFO
[org.jasig.cas.services.DefaultServicesManagerImpl] - <Reloading registered
services.>
2016-05-23 16:56:37,976 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.services.DefaultServicesManagerImpl] - <Adding registered
service ^(https?|imaps?)://.*>
2016-05-23 16:56:37,976 INFO
[org.jasig.cas.services.DefaultServicesManagerImpl] - <Loaded 1 services.>
2016-05-23 16:57:57,911 INFO  [GbifService]  dr172  null null
2016-05-23 16:57:58,155 ERROR [DataResourceController]  JSONObject["guid"]
not found.
org.codehaus.groovy.grails.web.json.JSONException: JSONObject["guid"] not
found.
at
au.org.ala.collectory.GbifService.createOrUpdateGBIFResource(GbifService.groovy:324)
at
au.org.ala.collectory.GbifService.createGBIFResourceFromArchiveURL(GbifService.groovy:294)
at
au.org.ala.collectory.ProviderGroupController$_closure23.doCall(ProviderGroupController.groovy:557)
at
grails.plugin.cache.web.filter.PageFragmentCachingFilter.doFilter(PageFragmentCachingFilter.java:198)
at
grails.plugin.cache.web.filter.AbstractFilter.doFilter(AbstractFilter.java:63)
at com.brandseye.cors.CorsFilter.doFilter(CorsFilter.java:82)
at
at
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Cheers,
Marie