[Ala-portal] [Urgent] Institution uid instead of institution name in advance research tab

David.Martin at csiro.au David.Martin at csiro.au
Wed Jun 8 21:48:44 CEST 2016

Hi Marie,

AFAIK those uid's are converted mapped to names in biocache service using lookups to the collectory. Things to check:

1) biocache service server can see collectory server (i.e. port 80 is open between the servers)

2) biocache service configuration is pointing to the right endpoint URL for the collectory.

Hope this helps,

Dave