[Ala-portal] [Urgent] Institution uid instead of institution name in advance research tab

Marie Elise Lecoq melecoq at gbif.fr
Wed Jun 8 19:49:39 CEST 2016

Hi all,

This Friday, we will present the new GBIF France's spatial portal and
occurrence portal during the 10 years anniversary of GBIF France. It will
be a huge day with lot of talks.

We are almost ready for this big day but we just found a last bug on the
portal.

On the advance tab, we can see institution's uid instead of institution's
name. I looked on the "filter your result" and that's the same thing for
the dataset name. (You can find attached two screenshots showing the
problem).

As I understand, those informations come from SOLR but I don't know how to
fix it.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help especially because that is really
urgent,
Marie

--
[image: Inline image 2][image: Inline image 1]