[Ala-portal] Mapping between institution and collection and observation data resources

Nick.Dosremedios at csiro.au Nick.Dosremedios at csiro.au
Mon Sep 14 09:14:11 CEST 2015

Hi Marie,

You should be able to make a relationship between institution and data resources as you suggested. I'm not sure how to do this but could look into it, if you run into difficulties yourself.

The other option is to just list the data resources on their own. I recently added this to the ALA advanced search, as a drop-down <select> option. The list is very long, so I've added a `bootstrap-combobox` plugin to allow the user to search/autocomplete against the list. The commit for this:

https://github.com/AtlasOfLivingAustralia/biocache-hubs/commit/ebf92dcea0fbd2bbe3cf20a5b11cd32b1487551f

Cheers

Nick
--