[Ala-portal] Mapping between institution and collection and observation data resources

Marie-Elise Lecoq melecoq at gbif.fr
Fri Sep 11 19:52:59 CEST 2015

Hi all !

I have a question about the data resource mapping and advanced search.

One of our institutions has collection datasets and observation data
resources. When you make a search by institutions or collections in the
During the provider map creation, on the group provider box, I can only
choose collection datasets but not the others. It is not possible for me
to make the mapping between an institution and its observation data
resources.

My version of biocache-hub is quite old but I have tried with the
lastest version of ala-install on a vagrant instance that didn't work
either.

If it is not possible, I will create a patch to do it because we need
this kind of mapping in our data portal.

Please, do not hesitate to ask me more questions if you need !

Thanks in advance :-)!
Cheers,
Marie