[Ala-portal] ala-install

Armand Turpel armand.turpel at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 09:29:21 CEST 2015

Hi,

It would be useful to have a detailed instruction on how to install the
ala-portal on a existing linux instance without vagrant and ansible. We
have linux instances which run on vmware hosts. And of course on virtualbox
windows host.
For testings I could also be useful to distribute linux instances with
pre-installed ala-portal. That could simplify things for a first test. As
seen on the upcoming Paris workshop Amazon EC2 instances will be provided.
I guess such instances can be installed on a virtualbox host?

Best wishes,
Armand

Service Information sur le Patrimoine naturel
Musée national d’histoire naturelle
25, rue Munster
L-2160 Luxembourg