[Ala-portal] ProviderCode Maps: Indexing dataset with several collection code

Santiago Martinez de la Riva sama at gbif.es
Mon Sep 29 13:54:41 CEST 2014

Dear all,

I have some datasets which have several collection code, the question is: how can i do to create the right relationship between the dataset, the collection and the instituttion through the ProviderCodes Map, if the dataset has 2 or more collection code??

e.g:

If the dataset has these collection codes: cof and co_cof.

I create the provider code: cof co_cof   or     cof, co_cof

after this I create the providerCode Map between the institution and the colecction, and I select the codes, and I don't select the checkbox "Exact".

But when I process and index again the dataset, I don't get that this process indexes all the records that dataset has.

Could you help please?

Cheers,
Santi.

Santiago Martínez de la Riva
GBIF.ES, Unidad de Coordinación         Tel. +34 91 4203017 x 273
Real Jardín Botánico - CSIC                     Fax +34 91 429 2405
Plaza de Murillo, 2                                     sama at gbif.es
28014 Madrid, Spain                                 www.gbif.es