[Ala-portal] Taxon Profile

David.Martin at csiro.au David.Martin at csiro.au
Thu May 22 02:35:04 CEST 2014

Hi Allan

If you set the following in you biocache config properties (usually in /data/biocache/config/biocache-config.properties)

service.bie.enabled=false

then the biocache relies on the locally installed Lucene index for name lookups rather than the cassandra taxon table (column family).
I've just realised the ansible scripts are setting this to true by default which is not desirable for projects other than the ALA. We'll change this so that it is false by default.

Hope this helps,

Dave Martin
ALA