[Ala-portal] Taxon Profile

Allan Koch allan.kv at gmail.com
Mon May 12 13:53:43 CEST 2014

Hi colleagues,

We have an issues related taxons names in Biocache.

Natasha did an adaptation in Namematching for we genarate an Taxon Names
Index based on a DwC-A. This worked perferctly!!!

But, I guess that the names added in the Taxon Names Index have to be added
in the Taxon Profile database (Cassandra) too.

I'm right?
If yes, there is another way to add names in Taxon Profile beyond to insert
records manually in Cassandra database?

Thanks,

Allan Koch Veiga

Núcleo de Pesquisa em Biodiversidade e Computação - BioComp
Laboratório de Automação Agrícola - LAA
Depto. de Engenharia de Computação e Sistemas Digitais - PCS
Engenharia Elétrica - Escola Politécnica da USP
Celular: +55 11 8401-2277
Email: allan.kv at usp.br

"*Stay hungry, stay foolish.*" Stewart Brand