[Ala-portal] translation tool

Tim Robertson [GBIF] trobertson at gbif.org
Thu Aug 21 15:01:17 CEST 2014

Thanks Miguel

It might also be worth some people exploring alternatives which I am sure exist - I just tried the first one I saw.
CrowdIn costs around US $29 per month [1] for this size of project so we want to be sure that it is does support our needs and will be used before signing up - we’ll create an account if people confirm that it is the preferred service to use (and have tested it does work).

Cheers,
Tim

[1] https://crowdin.com/pricing