[Ala-portal] internationalization problems

Daniel Lins daniel.lins at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 16:31:36 CEST 2014

Sorry for my last email. I sent it by mistake.

Hi Nick,

I would like to comment about the second and third points of your email. We
don't want reuse the environmental layers and regions data of Australia. We
think these software features are awesome and it will be essentials in the
Brazilian Atlas. We would like to deeply understand this feature and
customize them with our data. We have many environmental layers and regions
of Brazil that we would like to put in the Atlas.

So if you have additional documentation about these features that can be
shared with us, we would like to receive them. At this moment we are
initiating activities to understand the Spatial Portal and the Regions
feature. We have great interest in these features.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Daniel Lins da Silva
(Mobile) 55 11 96144-4050
Research Center on Biodiversity and Computing (Biocomp)
University of Sao Paulo, Brazil
daniellins at usp.br
daniel.lins at gmail.com