[IPT] resourse not registering

Rui Figueira ruifigueira at isa.ulisboa.pt
Tue Jan 25 13:12:20 UTC 2022

Dear all,

The following dataset is failing to register with GBIF, on publish:

http://ipt.gbif.pt/ipt/resource?r=stph

The publisher is
https://www.gbif.org/publisher/4c5bf646-457d-431d-b055-6c27f468ff0a,
which is already associated to our IPT. I checked the DwC-A, and
everything seems normal

The publication log is the following:

Archive generation started for version #1.4
Start writing data file for Darwin Core Occurrence
No lines were skipped due to errors for mapping Darwin Core Occurrence
in source stph_gbif
No lines were skipped due to errors for mapping Darwin Core Occurrence
in source stph_gbif
No lines with fewer columns than mapped for mapping Darwin Core
Occurrence in source stph_gbif
All lines match the filter criteria for mapping Darwin Core Occurrence
in source stph_gbif
Data file written for Darwin Core Occurrence with 404 records and 34 columns
All data files completed
EML file added
meta.xml archive descriptor written
Validating the core file: occurrence.txt. Depending on the number of
records, this can take a while.
? Validating the core basisOfRecord is always present and its value
matches the Darwin Core Type Vocabulary.
? Validating the core ID field occurrenceID is always present and unique.
No lines are missing occurrenceID
No lines have duplicate occurrenceID
✓ Validated each line has a occurrenceID, and each occurrenceID is unique
No lines are missing a basisOfRecord
All lines have basisOfRecord that matches the Darwin Core Type Vocabulary
No lines have ambiguous basisOfRecord 'occurrence'.
✓ Validated each line has a basisOfRecord, and each basisOfRecord
matches the Darwin Core Type Vocabulary
Archive validated
Archive has been compressed
Archive version #1.4 generated successfully!

Do you have any ideas how to check why the dataset is failing to
register with GBIF.org?

Thanks,

Rui Figueira