[IPT] IPT 2.5.0

Matthew Blissett mblissett at gbif.org
Mon Jun 28 11:27:22 UTC 2021

Dear Dario,

Thanks to SiB Colombia for helping with testing and translation.

You will notice that the IPT project on Crowdin now includes about 50
additional files with extension ".adoc.pot".  These correspond to pages
in the IPT user manual, which for this release will move from the GitHub
Wiki to https://ipt.gbif.org/manual/ . As much as possible of the v2.3
Spanish translation has also been moved, see for example
https://ipt.gbif.org/manual/es/ipt/2.5/manage-resources .

You are welcome to translate as much or as little of the user manual as
you wish.  Where sections are untranslated, the original English text
will be shown.  I've noted a few things to be aware of here:
https://ipt.gbif.org/manual/en/ipt/2.5/translations#translating-the-user-manual

Future changes to the English user manual will be tracked by Crowdin, so
it will be much easier to keep the English and Spanish text synchronized.

Best regards,

Matt