[IPT] IPT 2.5.0 release
mpodolskiy at gbif.org
Tue Aug 24 11:47:55 UTC 2021
Dear IPT users,
A new version of the IPT has been released, version 2.5.0.
This version addresses 81 issues. A full list of all changes is available on GitHub, but the new or improved features include:
• A fresher-looking user interface, which should still be familiar to existing users
• The user manual has been converted from the GitHub Wiki to AsciiDoctor/Antora, and is now published here: https://ipt.gbif.org/manual/ . The move has allowed GBIF's worldwide Spanish-speaking community to translate the manual; their work is mostly done.
• The "double log in" bug is fixed
• Source data files can now be downloaded by a resource manager
• Auto-publishing can now be set to specific, future dates
• Archive mode can be limited to a set number of old archives to retain
• A new health/troubleshooting page reports common system problems, like running out of disk space or incorrect filesystem permissions
• The administration contact (for forgotten passwords) is now configurable
• The initial setup is improved to ensure a correct configuration
• Database (JDBC) drivers have been updated
• A URL can now be used as a data source
Upgrade and installation instructions are in the new manual . Please remember to check your data directory backup is working before starting the upgrade!
Thanks to all the translators, testers and users who helped with this release,
DK-2100 Copenhagen Ø
e-mail: mpodolskiy at gbif.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the IPT