[IPT] Daily feeds and archive history

Kennedy, Jonathan jonathan_kennedy at harvard.edu
Tue Feb 19 17:11:32 CET 2019

Thanks very much, this is helpful feedback.

On a related note, Harvard-IQSS created a platform called Dataverse (https://dataverse.org/about) around 2007 and one interesting element is that they published a method for hashing datasets. This is done for the purpose of creating a citation element that can be used to verify that you have downloaded the same data. Passing along in case this is of interest to the group:

http://best-practices.dataverse.org/data-citation/

Best regards,
Jonathan A. Kennedy
Director of Biodiversity Informatics
Harvard University Herbaria,
Department of Organismic and Evolutionary Biology