[IPT] IPT new version 2.3.4

Marie Elise Lecoq melecoq at gbif.fr
Tue Mar 14 22:48:42 CET 2017

Thanks for your help !

I upgraded Java to version 8 as I said in my first e-mail and I was able to
reach https://gbrds.gbif-uat.org/ but the IPT still didn't work.
After some time, I found that /etc/default/tomcat7 was rewriting
$JAVA_HOME. So, I changed it and it works fine :-).

If you do something like this (ps -ef | grep tomcat), we will be able to
see which version of Java Tomcat use.

Cheers,
Marie