[IPT] IPT new version 2.3.4

Pieter Provoost pieterprovoost at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 14:57:42 CET 2017

For people trying to install or upgrade Java on Ubuntu, this should work
for Ubuntu 14.10 and above:

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install openjdk-8-jdk
sudo update-alternatives --config java

If you are on Ubuntu 14.04, do this before apt-get update:

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:openjdk-r/ppa

Best regards,
Pieter